Many business owners are unaware of the fact that they can set up a c that will attract new customers, as well as serve the needs of existing ones. SITE123 is an option that allows business owners to set up a professional website without making a major financial commitment.
1. When you set up a website on SITE123, you have the choice of setting up a corporate site, landing page or shop. Scores of colorful, professional templates are available for you to use. Choose a template and click on the blue Build button.
2. You will be prompted to open a new account if you don't already have one. This is a simple process that just takes a few seconds. Once you are logged in, enter the site name and your phone number into the appropriate boxes. Make sure that you have clicked the button stating that you agree to the terms and conditions.
3. It might take a few moments for your new site to load. Be patient, because this will help ensure that the features you need for your site load properly.
4. The features you will need to make the first few changes to your site can be found by clicking on the right side of the screen. You can change your background, edit the content found on the page, select the fonts for the text and optimize it for mobile users.
5. You can also customize your site further by using the navigation bar at the left side of the screen. Some of the options here include adding images and photo galleries, creating contact forms and adding YouTube videos. Use the pull-down menu near the top of the left side of the screen to see all of the extra features added by category. The Save button at the top left of the screen will save all your changes in case you need to return later.
6. If you need to add additional pages, use the Pages button at the top of the screen near the left side. Enter the name for the page, then choose which of the site menus, if any, you want it to appear in. Always make sure you save your changes so that the site will be just as you left it when you return. After you've made the changes, use the Upgrade button to choose your hosting option.
Create a website using ready-made styles and layouts. No design or coding skills required. Just enter your content and 1, 2, 3 - it's up and running!